The following tips will help you dive even deeper and use the effect of the classes for yourself. Although we live in a very fast and performance-oriented time, yoga and the other spiritual disciplines offered in our studio are not competitive sports. When you practice these, it is rather a time when you should be fully connected to yourself, or have the opportunity to recenter yourself completely and reach a deep peace and balance.
Please consider the following advice before beginning the class:
- If you experience physical discomfort (disc problems, heart problems, etc.) or are currently injured, please inform your teacher before the class.
- You should also inform your teacher about pregnancy before the class.
- Large meals should be avoided before the class. A time interval of 2 hours since the last meal would be advisable.
- Please leave your mobile phone switched off.
- We open about 10 to 15 minutes before the classes.